What's new

Dream Wish List, Lets Have it......!!!!

24mm f/1.4 Summilux
35mm f/1.4 Summilux
75mm f/2 Summicron

I think that's about $14k.

Pretty much all that I would care to spend (If I had the money) which is strange given that I'm talking about Leica.


What I'm really dying for at the moment is enough cash for the M9... but the OP said lenses only.
 
If I had 20 k for lenses the assumption is that I would already have a full frame body. That being the case, I would buy Zeiss primes to cover the entire reasonable range, until I hit the 20k limit. Would not take to much effort...
 
Nikon 120mm f3.5~5.6 Medical Nikkor Micro
Nikkor-PC 105mm f2.5 (w/adapter)
Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar T 100mm f2
[FONT=Trebucht MS, Arial, helvetica]Nikon 2175 85mm f2.8d Micro Nikkor (PC-E)
[/FONT]Nikkor K 55mm f1.2 (K version)
[FONT=Trebucht MS, Arial, helvetica]Nikkor 35m f1.4 AIS
Any Carl Zeiss ZF Distagon between the one above and below for focal length
[/FONT]Nikon 8mm f/2.8 Circular Fisheye (Serial #241xxx or later)

and a carry around lens of [FONT=Trebucht MS, Arial, helvetica]Nikkor 70-210mm f/4.0s zoom w/macro [/FONT][FONT=Trebucht MS, Arial, helvetica](Series E).



Since I would probably have a little left over, would buy extension tubes for the non-macro lenses as well as the multiplier adapters (1.5x, 2x, 3x). And the filters (UV, skylight, etc). Since you are buying, can I get this shipped to my door please?? No C.O.D.!!!!
[/FONT]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom