M Muhammad AlHamdo TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location A S U Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2009 #1 I Believe I Can Fly I Believe I Can Touch The Sky I Think About It Every Night And Day Spread My Wings And Fly Away I Believe I Can Soar I See Me Running Through That Open Door I Believe I Can Fly To see Big size click on the photo on Flickr thanx An Amazing Girl for the lyrics : )
I Believe I Can Fly I Believe I Can Touch The Sky I Think About It Every Night And Day Spread My Wings And Fly Away I Believe I Can Soar I See Me Running Through That Open Door I Believe I Can Fly To see Big size click on the photo on Flickr thanx An Amazing Girl for the lyrics : )