Hm...

Have sex and die in your sleep...
or...
No sex and live a little longer.

*ponders*

or...

I don't know, guys. I need some help here. Maybe I'm missing something, but the answer seems rather obvious to me.

or...

I don't know, guys. I need some help here. Maybe I'm missing something, but the answer seems rather obvious to me.

to that i say: die young, stay pretty.

Osmer_Toby said:
or...

to that i say: die young, stay pretty.

To that i say, HELL YES...

md

Well you know what the greatest female ANTI-aphrodesiac is, right?
wedding cake!

that is the truest statement i've read in this general offtopic forum yet!! :lol:

Shark said:
terri said:
cynic! :roll:

Easy to be cynical when it goes from 5-6 times a week pre-wedding to once or twice a month after. :?

(And yes, I still get her flowers, jewelery, cook all the meals, keep the house clean, and surprise her with cards and stuff.)

Dang, imagine if you stoped doing all that...

graigdavis said:
Shark said:
terri said:
cynic! :roll:

Easy to be cynical when it goes from 5-6 times a week pre-wedding to once or twice a month after. :?

(And yes, I still get her flowers, jewelery, cook all the meals, keep the house clean, and surprise her with cards and stuff.)

Dang, imagine if you stoped doing all that...
:lol:

Easy to be cynical when it goes from 5-6 times a week pre-wedding to once or twice a month after.

i'd be happy with once or twice a month! well, maybe not happy, but happier.... :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back