What's new

Dreaming of Spring

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_7528_2-XL.jpg




Been printing a lot of my stuff lately. It changes how I see the final product - how I process.
What looks good on paper vs. what looks good on my monitor.
​
 
The vignette works real well. We can only dream... :wink:
 
This is what vignette is meant for :D
Strictly speaking, can this be called vignette? :scratch: some one please clarify :D
 
I usually sooo dislike vignettes. So very much! But not here! It is a dream - and we've only just started our winter. So we'll have to dream on for much longer, all of which is expressed in this BIG white vignette. A very rare example of a photo where I actually like it and find it fitting.
 
That is a spectacular photo!!
 
Printed on off-white matte, the photo seems to "emerge" from the paper. I looks nice and is an effect I plan to play with a bit.

Thanks for the comments!
 
This is one of the few vignettes, and definitely the only reverse vignette, that I've really liked. Having said that, I would back off the vignette just a bit based on how it looks on screen. Of course if it is less pronounced in the print, then it's probably just right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom