What's new

Dreams from a wheelchair

Fate

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
67
Location
England - Worcestershire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heya all, havnt posted in AGES! Its been mental atm, just got back from Romania (it was a Young Enterprise thing), so heres one i took at the airport. It got my attention, and in someways has subtle meaning.... but yeah, make what you will of it!

Nice to be back!

Wheelchair.jpg
 
The invisible man waiting for his flight? hahaha just kidding. Nice photo, I'll go check out your stite for more now :-)
Cheers, Jeroen
 
:hail: great shot
 
The combination of the picture, combined with title, really makes this an interesting shot.

I know there's a story there, but I don't know what it is. And I want to sit, and hear a story. Looks like it could tell a story that would bring a tear to your eye. Basically...I like that it leaves me guessing.

Good eye Fate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom