dReAmS

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
actually I had a 3rd one (wanted to make a whole series but it turned black, don't have the slightest idea why).

mercy.jpg

okno.jpg

comments pleeeze :D

santino, i love these shots...they are rather spooky!!! what type of film you using?

md

thank you all!

MD: Kodak T-Max 100 (actually the wrong film for these kind of shots :D)

craig: good point on the color, but I wanted to take some sad shots (the little guys are unhappy, they don't have nothing and the know they will never get something :p)

Reminds me of Buddy Lee from the Lee Dungaree commercials. And/or the whole traveling garden gnome thing.

peter! i like your work more and more! -:)
the idea is great here, composition too, the only thing im not sure about it is sharpness - dont you think they need a little more sharpness?

craig: ha ha, i have bw/sepia/monochromatic dreams often! -:)

thanks anja :)

I think you're right, especially #2 (I'm not happy with it's sharpness).
like I've said I had a low speed film (Iso 100) and no tripod, and it was not the best lighting (and my cam's kinda heavy :( about 2 kg with standard lens)

Interesting creative shots a bit soft in focus though.
Terry

Santino's called "Peter" in real life? Hey! Anja, all the things that YOU know....!

OK, well, did you REALLY grab your sister's doll and carry it to the car dealer's for this photo?
You're quite brave ;).

The teddy-bear one would convey the lonely/solitude/never-getting-anything atmosphere even better, if it wasn't for the little technical blooper that happened through choosing the wrong film. Yes, actually I like the second better. (Maybe also because the Mercedes behind the fence is an old model and nothing to long for, really - to my mind).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back