Dreamstate: Anxiety

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The nightmares continue;

788-d1558.jpg

This one makes me think of one of "my trees" (I have several around here that I have "adopted" in my mind), especially the way it looks just NOW when there are no more leaves on any of the trees (apart from a couple of hornbeams which cling to their dried up leaves until the new spring green pushes through and tosses them off in April) ... and this gives me several pp-ideas. Good. Not as nightmarish to my mind as it seems to be to yours, though.

This one makes me think of one of "my trees" (I have several around here that I have "adopted" in my mind), especially the way it looks just NOW when there are no more leaves on any of the trees (apart from a couple of hornbeams which cling to their dried up leaves until the new spring green pushes through and tosses them off in April) ... and this gives me several pp-ideas. Good. Not as nightmarish to my mind as it seems to be to yours, though.

These are more of the sycamore trees I posted awhile back. For some stupid reason I have dreams of them holding me back from the desert (they are an 'edge' species, only growing along the edge of the desert biome), everytime I take these nicotine tablets to stop smoking. Not nightmarish?- I guess you have to be there :)

Most reactions

Back