Drift cars

JustinL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to my first drift event this weekend, it was very small only 3 cars actually drifting. It was in a tiny parking lot behind a movie theater so nothing very exciting happened with such little room. Here are a few shots.

There wasn't any smoke it was raining when the drifting started :(

was going to comment on the smoke, but you said it was raining, dissapointing because it definatly loses a lot of impact because of that. the drift pics are rather blah because of it. I really like the S200 shot. wished you would have gotten just a little further back so the edge of the fenders were in the frame as well as the front of the car. but that's really minor since the main focus is the clean ass bay.

I'm currently editing up a bunch of drifting pics from an event this weekend, we had around 40 cars try and enter. should have a few pics up in the next day or two.

I really like the S200 shot. wished you would have gotten just a little further back so the edge of the fenders were in the frame as well as the front of the car. but that's really minor since the main focus is the clean ass bay.

I agree, I didn't have anything to stand on and that's as wide as I could get with a 17mm.

P.S. I was talking to the owner and that s2000 dynoed at 840 HP

Friend of mine here in indy just set the believe its the world record at the us nationals with his turboe'd S2000 he was in the 7 second range. I just love a clean bay on an engine compartment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back