I agree, this would benefit quite a bit from just a slight crop at the top.Nice. not sure why no one has commented. I think the horizon line is a little central. Not just being a rule of 3rds nazi but I feel that as the title is "flowing away" a portrait crop with more of the nice snow patterns in the foreground would emphasise the "away".
While I do agree, I have to say that this was shot at the lowest height that my tripod allowed.Kind of a cool shot...would have been even better if taken from an even lower position with the camera.
I agree again the balance could be improved a bit by doing some chopping on the right, but I haven't been able to find the place for the perfect cut.Crop out those two trees that are entering the frame through the border on the right, they are messing up the balance of the shot.