Drink

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A random grab from a local car show. Hard to shoot with the busy backgrounds and crowds of people walking by. The "Coca Cola" is a travel trailer that matches the red Ford beside it.

140277274-L.jpg

Amazing as always...... great HDR effects. I mostly like the sky and the fisheye effect on the photo.

i always look forward to seeing your photos . especially the HDRs, this one is aweosme, i love how your skies look

Ok, kets run down the list of things that need fixing...
Ummmm, yup, that about does it :lol:

Woodsac, you are a photo god! :hail:

Brian

Woodsac, you know I'm a fan of your work (if not: I'm a big fan of your work), but I don't like the sky here. Sorry about that. I don't think the sky and the cars are working together, it's like they're competing for the lead role. So, the cars are great, the sky is great, but together...
(and because you called the pic 'drink' I'm voting in favor of the cars..;))

pascal

You gotta be kidding me. This is phenomenal. Woodsac, man, I would hang your stuff all over my house. Just awesome.

You are going to be famous one day and I'll be like ooh ooh I know that guy LOL

The picture is truly Stunning. Im just learning HDR as a matter of fact.

Why is everyone capitalizing "stunning" on this thread? Well, either way, it is. Stunning. :thumbup: ;)

Another awesome Woodsac shot! I love how you even got the reflection of the red car on the silver car. You master each new genre of photography you take on ... your HDR shots are wonderful.

Most reactions

Back