Drip...

TPOL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I saw a post similar to this a while ago and thought I would give it a try...nothing done to it except converted to B&W...whatcha think?

Drip.jpg

darn....and I don't have any Dentyne Ice either...

excellent concept and i like the composition.
too bad your camera focus is on the dishwasher vent housing.

thanks!...I know..that's actually part of the disposal system..I wish it wasn't focused there either...

TPOL said:
thanks!...I know..that's actually part of the disposal system..I wish it wasn't focused there either...

darn things have multiple functions besides attracting your cameras sensors, eh? ;)

why don't you give it a re-shoot?

haha, yep they do....i did re-shoot just a little while ago, will post later after my classes. I tried using a makeshift backdrop so im not sure if the re-shoot was any better.

If you want my opinion, I think it would be a great picture if you actually cropped out the top half of it, cutting out the fossit, stopping right about where the shadow of the fossit ends, including still the shadow of the drip.

Just an idea.

I might try that sandman if i get the time...the day has been crammed with more things to do, thanks for the idea... I will try to post some crops and re-shoots soon. :)

Here is another shot ....this is the only other one I had in photobucket right now...still haven't gotten around to uploading pics from the re-shoot...

Drip2.jpg

thanks...i will see what i got from the re-shoot and then maybe re-shoot again

Does your camera have a macro mode? Try switching that on and you might have better luck. I really like this concept. Hope you can get it working.

Most reactions

Back