What's new

Driving through New Orleans

Hay, you drove thought my town on I-10 milton Florida next to Pensacola.
Nice photos!
Been thought afew hurricanes.
Had over $25,000.00 of damages to my place.

I live 21 miles from the coast line.
 
I am sorry that I responded to the comment and did not come back to the pics at hand.....

The exposure is a little blown out for my taste, but I can very easily overlook that cause the subject invokes such emotion. I like your composition in almost every shot except where its a little crooked horizon, I like these a lot, but feel very saddened for their loss.......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom