Droplets

Mainiac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings to all *inserts wavey smilely here*. It's been awhile since my last post, hopefully i'll start being and active member again. :D Here are a couple of recent photos for you guys to pick over and tell me what is wrong with them.:thumbup:

bw5.jpg

bw4.jpg

Tempted to say 'Yes' :thumbup: and 'Yes' :thumbup:

The first is rather more abstract than the second, and the b+w treatment allows you to concentrate on form rather than the colours that I'm sure would confuse matters. I think both would work in a gallery setting as part of a larger body of work.

...hopefully i'll start being and active member again...

Oh yes, I hope so, too!!!!
Where were you???

The spider's web is lovely. And I quite appreciate the b&w conversion here! Pity about the compression artefacts, but I am sure the large version is tack sharp where the lens at its macro setting (or is it a real macro lens?) had its DOF.

Agreed... the compression artefacts are very obvious especially in the second shot, but otherwise both are great abstract shots. Welcome back and please do shoot and post more! :thumbup:

Oh yes, I hope so, too!!!!
Where were you???

Thanks Lafoto! I never really "left" I still came here pretty much every day but was really too busy to post.:)
The spider's web is lovely. And I quite appreciate the b&w conversion here! Pity about the compression artefacts, but I am sure the large version is tack sharp where the lens at its macro setting (or is it a real macro lens?) had its DOF.
Yeah it is too bad about the compression artefacts but you're right about the orignals. And it was taken with a macro lens.:thumbup:

Agreed... the compression artefacts are very obvious especially in the second shot, but otherwise both are great abstract shots. Welcome back and please do shoot and post more! :thumbup:
Thank you ZaphodB!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back