timethief

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.x5.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some of my drops.
Was not easy selecting which ones to post.
I narrowed it down to the following

1)

drp003-1.jpg

2)
drp004.jpg

3)
drp006.jpg

4)
drp009.jpg

5)
drp015.jpg

6)
drp010.jpg

7)
drp008.jpg

8)
drp016.jpg

Note: No Artificial colorings were used during the making of these images :)

Oh i really like these. The colors in the "blue-ish" one are amazing. My favorite one is no.4.

Great job!

All better than the ones I have managed to produce of late... seems like my newest attempts were not really that successful and I can't tell why this is so. I simply repeated my last year's settings and still ... Could it be I can no longer focus properly? You focused brilliantly on these!

All better than the ones I have managed to produce of late... seems like my newest attempts were not really that successful and I can't tell why this is so. I simply repeated my last year's settings and still ... Could it be I can no longer focus properly? You focused brilliantly on these!

Well LaFoto i read all your posts and saw all your pictures. They all look very good to me. at least the ones you posted.

And it is not easy to get great effects all the time , slight change in light or focus area throws everything off.
From the few thousand i have shot its almost always matter of focus.
what i do for focus is i keep the tap running at first. Slightly though. very thin line of water.
Then i place a horizontal object(pencil,chopstick) to where i want the focus. then i focus on the intersection of water and pencil.
Its a matter of finding correct light and focus.

Im sure you already know all this.

They came out very good. I like 2 and 4 best.

those are nice love it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back