Drumheller in HDR

Minissa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Drumheller is in Alberta. This is the place where we had dinosaurs millions of years ago. This was my first time I used HDR effect.

3391658132_b93f42b6aa.jpg

3390848449_3c8d1c8fe0.jpg

3391658440_18274c8751.jpg

3391658540_3dfd8945d0.jpg

3391658678_5b4aab8060_o.jpg

3390848913_ab8e09a90d.jpg

3391679610_eb6ea5476c_o.jpg

It was the first time I visited Drumheller! I loved it! The only thing I disliked was the weather (wind too cold) so we couldn't take a beautiful walk on those badlands. We'll try again this summer though ;-).

Nice work on the HDR. Did you consider a CPOL to increase the contrast between clouds and sky?

Haven't been to Drumheller in a while! Nice and beautiful photos here!

Tirediron : Ahhh!! Yes I have one actually! I'm just new with it though ;-).

cool photo's, i thought about makin a day trip out there. im goin to school in calgary for a couple months right now. Love the badlands!

You should!!! :thumbup: It's a wonderful place! I really want to see the real badlands :mrgreen: that looks almost like the Grand Canyon.

I'd never heard of this spot, looks like a fun place to visit. As far as the photography goes, I hate power lines in my photos unless I'm really shooting them. I always look for angles to get them out of the shot or remove them later with Photoshop.

If you are interested in this kind of landscape, you'd really like Badlands National Park in South Dakota. Check out my photos at Dakotagraph. Not trying to dismiss the Canadian version, but at least from these shots, I think ours are a bit more spectacular. :D

chadsdphoto : Thanks for the link! You've taken amazing pictures! :thumbup:

This is definitely a place where I want to visit in my life! :sexywink:

I'd never heard of this spot, looks like a fun place to visit. As far as the photography goes, I hate power lines in my photos unless I'm really shooting them. I always look for angles to get them out of the shot or remove them later with Photoshop.

If you are interested in this kind of landscape, you'd really like Badlands National Park in South Dakota. Check out my photos at Dakotagraph. Not trying to dismiss the Canadian version, but at least from these shots, I think ours are a bit more spectacular. :D

There is a great Plug-in for Photoshop called WireWorm that is for this specific function. Best part it is free!

Nuclearr: Hey thanks for the hint! :D I'll download it for sure!

Most reactions

Back