What's new

Duck Cursed

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday I walked over to the park where there's a small lake and a permanent flock of reprobate ducks living off of stale bread thrown to them by the local children. I sat down on one of the benches to rest and the ducks swam over to see if I had a bread bag -- the standard reaction. When they found me empty handed they headed off except for this one duck. He paddled around in front of me for a minute or two and them jumped up out of the water and came right over in front of me, struck this pose and refused to move all the time giving me the evil eye. I think I've been duck cursed for not bringing a bag of moldy bread.

Joe

8691919853_4179d3b11f_c.jpg
 
hehehe, doctor evil. Ducks are crazy creatures, i was on a barge once and got chased down by a flock of them!!
 
Last edited:
Haha that's awesome! I wish you luck with your duck curse ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom