What's new

Dumping some pictures.

simion

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
3
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C is welcome to all of them.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0136.webp
    $DSC_0136.webp
    912.7 KB · Views: 76
  • $DSC_0454.webp
    $DSC_0454.webp
    1,022.7 KB · Views: 92
  • $DSC_0853.webp
    $DSC_0853.webp
    556.2 KB · Views: 65
  • $DSC_0929.webp
    $DSC_0929.webp
    764.7 KB · Views: 54
  • $DSC_0017.webp
    $DSC_0017.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
Images are good; not attitude ;)
I think the third image would be better if composed vertically
regards :D
 
C&C is welcome to all of them.

#1 I like this
#2 odd choice of framing
#s 3, 4, & 5 need to be straightened, otherwise not bad.
 
Thanks both!

@Designer, would you think #4 needs straighening too? Looks pretty straight to me
 
I like #1, but I think it's also a little soft and underexposed in places. I think I would have tried a smaller aperture than f/9 and increased the shutter a bit.

Why do you say, "Dumping some pictures"? Dumping means you are getting rid of garbage or waste, yet you also request C&C on these photos, hence my confusion.
 
I like #1. Very pretty :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom