During the Fight - F-15 Air to Air

nice images!

you are lucky to be in a situation to take such photos :)

i wonder if you are allowed to post them here or elsewhere though ... doesn't your employer forbid you to do so ? ;)

Alex_B said:
i wonder if you are allowed to post them here or elsewhere though ... doesn't your employer forbid you to do so ? ;)
What a way to live: permanently looking over your shoulder in fear, expecting big bro to come down on you hard, when the only thing you're doing is taking an innocent picture. "The land of the free" is a hollow phrase.

W.Smith said:
What a way to live: permanently looking over your shoulder in fear, expecting big bro to come down on you hard, when the only thing you're doing is taking an innocent picture. "The land of the free" is a hollow phrase.

well, if armed forces security is involved, i can understand if people are a bit careful. but i agree the images taken here are harmless as they don'T show secret technology. still i could imagine that it is not appreciated.

in my job i can take any picture i want ... army times are long time gone for me ;)

Thanks for the comments.

The photos have been edited to make sure there are no revealing things.

I have worked my permissions so at to appease "Big Brother".

Thanks for looking.

Jeremy

WOW. I have to say brilliant shots and i agree with Alex B you are very lucky to be able to get shots like this, They are great.
Had a look at some of the others plane shots on the site and they too are brilliant.
Keep the good work up.

All these shots are fantastic. I'm very impressed.

Keep posting! :thumbsup:

your just trying to wind me up now ain't you??

:lol:

Eagletastic

Most reactions

New Topics

Back