Dusk

I don't like it. Too small. I see hints of an intriguing, haunting scene, but ITS. TOO. SMALL!

(Sorry Judi, I think your image should be at least 1200 pixels on the vertical size. Then it will fill up my monitor... and I can enjoy it. or swipe it for my screensaver heh,heh,heh!):D

Oh---Emmmm-Geeeee! MY thoughts EXACTLY. EX-ACT-LY! (Yeah...it's too damned small to steal...otherwise...yeah...worth swiping! ANd as you know, like the old saying goes, "Thievery is the most sincere form of flattery!")

I bet it would make a simply lovely framed print, with non-glare glass. Definitely a print-worthy image I think. But then again, I can't SEE it well enough to be sure, so, uh, if you could, uh, ummmm, say, upload an image sized at say, 2048x pixels wide and at 240 ppi....ummm, that'd be great... Know what I'm sayin?????

kind of Jurassic park'ish..... nicely done!

Shooting reflections and then inverting them is a favourite trick of mine. What's difficult, is finding the location where the reflections are interesting, having the light in the right place, and having enough stillness so that the water is relatively smooth. You can try to plan these, but it's very hit and miss. When you get a good one, like you did, it's very satisfying. I've also found that if the water is TOO still, then it's not as interesting. So having the conditions just right... you either have lots of patience or lots or luck... or both.
Thanks Pgriz :) Probably both but living on the river helps ;)
Nice picture. That is something I have not yet done.
I don't like it. Too small. I see hints of an intriguing, haunting scene, but ITS. TOO. SMALL!

(Sorry Judi, I think your image should be at least 1200 pixels on the vertical size. Then it will fill up my monitor... and I can enjoy it. or swipe it for my screensaver heh,heh,heh!):D

Oh---Emmmm-Geeeee! MY thoughts EXACTLY. EX-ACT-LY! (Yeah...it's too damned small to steal...otherwise...yeah...worth swiping! ANd as you know, like the old saying goes, "Thievery is the most sincere form of flattery!")

I bet it would make a simply lovely framed print, with non-glare glass. Definitely a print-worthy image I think. But then again, I can't SEE it well enough to be sure, so, uh, if you could, uh, ummmm, say, upload an image sized at say, 2048x pixels wide and at 240 ppi....ummm, that'd be great... Know what I'm sayin?????
lol Thanks Derrel :) I'm definitely going to get this one printed, I have the perfect place for it!
kind of Jurassic park'ish..... nicely done!
Thanks Charlie :)

I wasn't thinking upside down, looks like a different effect I've been using lately, but I like it nonetheless!

Thanks Jowens :)
Nature comes up with some pretty cool effects huh ;)

Most reactions

Back