What's new

DYI welding glass filter. before and after shots.

ewick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
464
Reaction score
74
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking. I just got lightroom 3 so this was my first time using it. Also I made a DIY welding glass filter total price: $3.47) for my fisheye tokina 10-17 3.5. My first on both things so I know image might look kind of rough but I thought I would share and get back input. The first image is out of camera with no post processing and the second is obviously processed. I know I could the flare in photoshop but I couldn't figure out how to open it from LR to PS. it's a learning process.Mostly for editing critique.



1.
7166432740_a9bc3a8d71.jpg
[/URL] beach by pop-a-dot, on Flickr




2.
out of camera shot by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Interesting. Not sure it adds much - at least not this image. I prefer the original.
 
I prefer the original as well. Did you purposley add green to the sky?
 
I do Apologize, because I was using a welding glass it causes the image to turn green. The first one is the one that has been through post processing and the green one is the one out of the camera. Just got a mac book as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom