What's new

Dying horse

ArtphotoasiA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
35
Location
italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, as I promised here we have some photos I shot last spring in my city in Italy to a really interesting statue a unique one, of a dying horse.

Regretfully the light was not the best one but I think there some good shot among them.
I hope you will like.... comments and critiques are welcomed as usual.

1
_MG_3018 copy.jpg


2
_MG_3022 copy.jpg


3
_MG_3028 copy.jpg


4
_MG_3030 copy.jpg


5
_MG_3038 copy.jpg


Refer here for more photos and the complete job:
Photos of Turin
 
Last edited:
I should have considered to put completely out of focus the building in #5

number #4 and #3 have been done with wide angle so is impossible to take out the building.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom