_MG_8297.jpg

_MG_8332.jpg

_MG_84342.jpg

_MG_8457acopy.jpg

_MG_8501.jpg

_MG_8468a.jpg

Last edited:
Holy cow. Did you give her a cheeseburger or 2 after the shoot? :lmao:

I can see your reason for documentation. An interesting, yet tragically disturbing project in the works?

I like a woman with curves..... not mounds or folds..... curves. However, this model's body type is much less to my liking.

wow. the back shot is shocking and powerful. Very strong shot IMO

I give you tremendous credit for you professionalism. I believe you captured both reasons for which you were photographing.

It is far to tragic society has lead us to believe this body is beautiful, when in fact this is a beautiful woman, just misguided on her own path to the real inner and outer beauty balance.

Thank you for your insight. I wish I could say this is the first time I have seen this.

-Nick

Good work, especially 3 & 4.

(Sorry if this is a double post - I thought I had already replied to this, but it wasn't there...)

Thank you all for the feedback. I agree with the above posts. This is not the first time I have seen this either, however, when its right in your face, and in your home (where my studio is) it is more disturbing.

I agree that the back shot is very powerful and portrays the modern view of beauty, which in my mind is very skewed from reality. Nice shots.

Those last shots are amazing. I just look at them and have no words.
3 is wonderful and 4 just makes me sad (thanks for that)

Beautiful work on your part Mya, kind of sickening on her part.

I think your camera might be defective. They say the camera adds 10lbs, yours didn't :mrgreen:

Awesome shots, but they are of a sick woman.

Was the woman at all surprised when she saw her shoulders from behind? Nasty.

Most reactions

Back