E.F.P. technique? (wedding photogs)

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So what is this E.F.P. technique that every wedding SHOULD use (but most don't even know it exists)?

It's funny it seems photographers will do anything to coax people into going with them for their event, even use scare tactics. Absolutely insane!! But people actually respond to these scare tactics or else these guys wouldn't be in business. I think that customer service and picture quality and price should be the catalyst for decisions, however I can't believe people actually bully clients by scare tactics.... check out this link..
--------------------------------------
Dear Bride To Be,
Thank you for checking out this website. And congratulations on your engagement! How exciting and romantic! Now, let's guarantee you have a fantastic and romantic wedding day - full of love, emotion and beauty! (Believe it or not, that does take some planning!)
[SIZE=+1]This website is not for every Bride To Be...is it for you?[/SIZE]
If you are looking to have an "average" wedding - one that is stressful and not very organized, one where the guests hardly get to see you, one where you are so exhausted that you can hardly smile. One where it seems like you're constantly putting out "fires" and solving emergencies. One where "so many things just went wrong"...
Then this website is not for you. I'm sorry for wasting your time. Please read no further.
[SIZE=+1]But...[/SIZE]
...if you're a bride who wants her wedding to be PERFECT, and the most romantic, beautiful and emotional day of your life; if you want to enjoy every minute of your day; if you want to be the most ravishingly beautiful bride your friends and relatives have ever seen; if you want to spend wonderful, quality time with your guests; if you want to remember with happy tears in your eyes all the love, emotion and joys of the day...
[SIZE=+1]Then this is going to be the most exciting website you have ever gone to - Really![/SIZE]
My name is Bob Bloch, and I LOVE weddings! I've been photographing them for years - not because I have to for the money, (I have a very successful portrait photography business that makes me a very comfortable living) but rather because I WANT to, because I love the emotion and romance of your wedding.
[SIZE=+1]Here's How To Have The Most Magical, Romantic, And Emotional Wedding Day Of Your Dreams![/SIZE]
If you're still reading, let me congratulate you. This means you want to be the most beautiful bride anywhere. You want your wedding to be a wonderfully emotional and romantic day. You want to have everything go smoothly and perfectly, You want to have a great time. You want to see all your guests, and have them also have a fun time. Well, here's how to do it:
Don’t Make The Decision As To Who Will Photograph Your Wedding Until You Call My FREE RECORDED HOTLINE at 970-668-4773 Ext 42. There Are Things You’ll Want To Ask The Photographers...
You may feel like choosing the right photographer is going to be a very difficult task. If you’re at all like most brides, you probably don’t even know what to ask photographers other than “how much do you cost?” and “how many photographs do I get?”
That’s why I set up my “Portrait and Wedding Photography FREE RECORDED HOTLINE.” When you call the hotline, you’ll be able to leave your name and address so I can send you a copy of my FREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY GUIDE - “How To Choose The Right Photographer For Your Perfect Wedding Day.”
This FREE GUIDE will tell you everything you need to know, including:
arcbul1d.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]What to ask photographers you’re considering working with.[/FONT]
arcbul1d.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]The one MAJOR secret that will make the difference between the perfect wedding and a disaster.[/FONT]
arcbul1d.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]The vital “E.F.P.” technique that every wedding photographer SHOULD use (but most of them don’t even know about it)![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
- And much, much more!
The call is free. There’s no obligation what-so-ever. The Wedding Photography Guide is free. If you’d rather call my studio directly, just to chat about your wedding photography, feel free as well. I can take your name and address when we chat and send you your free guide as well.
[SIZE=+1]Here's What To Do Right Now![/SIZE]
Here's what I strongly recommend you do RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU'RE THINKING OF IT! If you agreed with and liked anything on this web page, then pick up the phone and call me right now - the number is 970-668-4773 Ext 1. Ask us if we still have your wedding date available. Let's just chat a bit and then, if and only if you would like to, we can set up a time to get together in person and talk about your wedding. There is no charge or obligation for this, either.
Here's the problem - because we ONLY photograph one wedding a day and weekend, and because we strictly limit our weddings to no more than 29 each year, it is very possible that we will already be booked for your day.
SIMPLY CLICK HERE for the phone number to my studio, as well as other ways to contact me. Remember, there's no cost and no obligation just to chat with me.
[SIZE=+1]I Have A FREE GIFT For You, Just For Calling Us To "Chat" On The Telephone, And Getting Together In Person To Talk About Your Wedding![/SIZE]
If you call us, just to chat on the telephone and find out if your date is still available, and if we then get together in person and talk about your wedding, we will give you, absolutely free, a copy of the wonderful wedding planning book entitled, "The EVERYTHING Wedding Etiquette Book." This powerful Guide walks you through all the major important decisions you need to know about concerning your wedding, to help it go really smoothly and beautifully. [URL="http://www.bobblochphotography.com/Weddings/wedbook.html"]CLICK HERE[/URL]http://www.bobblochphotography.com/Weddings/wedbook.htmlto find out more about this fantastic guide book!
Don't wait to act on this. A fantastic, happy, and stress-free wedding is just around the corner, and I'm ready to help you achieve it, as well as capture it forever on the magic of film!
Sincerely,
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
Sign.jpg
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
Bob Bloch
P.S. When you call my recorded "Portrait And Wedding Photography Hotline" at 970-668-4773 Ext 42 and listen to a message about wedding photography, you will find that it's about 6 minutes long and no one will interrupt and talk with you - I promise. If you want, at the end you can leave your name and contact information, and I will call you and we can chat for a bit. When prompted, enter "42" for the extension number for Wedding Photography. -bb
-------------------------------------

What the funny thing is, I saw this exact same advertisement here in VA, but under a different photographer name which is.....Charles Jablow. Word for word. his hot line number is 703-734-7001 x1. I should call and figure out exactly what EFP photography is......

[/FONT]

Yeah, I called both "HOTLINES" and heard 1 BS recording on how i should leave a message wait to hear from the photographer instead of listen to the hotline, and the other no one even picked up.

oh well, guess I'll never know what E.F.P. is <sigh>

But these are some of my favorite parts in this add

"The one Major secret that will make the difference between the perfect wedding and a disaster"

and

"The vital E.F.P. technique that every photographer SHOULD use (but most of them don't evevn know about it)!

Most reactions

Back