What's new

E30_M3 Advice

chekhovbeckett

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am still learning how to use photoshop and I think I went a little overboard on the editing. Please give me some recommended adjustments to do to the image, thank you!

E30_M3_FULLBODY_RE.jpg
 
Play with highlights and shadows a bit more,.
 
The car is way too dark. You can still up the contrast on the car and background, but try making the background darker leaving the car lighter. Plus its a black car, so that makes it difficult.
 
I hope you don't mind. It says it's ok to edit your photos.

1). Ran it through Neat filter

2). I made 2 different back ground layers.

3). On the 1st background I went to equalize and chose Darken adjusted to about 30%

4). On the 2nd background layer I while still equalized I chose lighten and adjusted to 30%

5). smart sharpened

6). adjusted shadow/highlights.

7). applied a deep blue filter.

I'm no expert and really don't know much about photoshop. I just adjusted to what I thought helped.

E30_M3_FULLBODY_RE_filtered_1copy.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom