What's new

Eagles

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This a close crop of this pair. I did not have a tripod with me and these eagles were about one hundred feet up. I was just hoping the OIS worked. 40-150mm lens

eagles.jpg
 
The only thing that really bothers me is that twig in the foreground, out of focus, in the shot.
 
Wonderful - Makes a change from the little fellows in my garden. Re twig - were you expected to climb up and prune?
 
Re twig - were you expected to climb up and prune?

Oh no, I was just saying it is a shame it was there. I might try to clone it out or something. Its a good shot, I just think the twig distracts from it.
 
Thanks guys...Re the twig, both birds agreed to a re-shoot later this week:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom