Early Barn Catches the View

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Barn1.jpg

Makes me fear I might never get anywhere near your good photography... I think I'm getting all despondent now...
a050.gif

nice capture! reflection of color in panes is nice! well done. :thumbup:

What can I say that is gorgeous. The color of the sky really accentuates the subtle color in the barn. I definatly have to start getting up earlier :sun:

That is absolutely amazing Canoncan. Nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunning, the cololurs and the reflection in the glass are gorgeous. I see the "BIL" is rubbing off on you quite well on these types of photos. :thumbsup:

Funny enough, right about the time of your post, I was telling my wife that I should get up and hit the east highway before the sun starts to rise. There is farmland, old barns etc. that should be great to catch with the early light.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. That is a natural colour increased +10 on saturation. 6 am with the light from the east, with some cloud cover for reflection.

The more I see the pics by you, JonMikal, and Airic, the more I want to go digital and get a 20D or a D70. There's something about the color and contrast of all these photos that is just stunning. Although maybe a good lens, some Velvia, and a better film scanner could do the same thing. :meh:

wow, that's awesome! the colors are so calm and soothing. and nice perspective too. :) i'm starting to like your stuff more and more

Most reactions

New Topics

Back