What's new

Early birds and Lazy Dogs...

It's actually really interesting. I would just crop away the sliver of orange on the right, and the running feet at the top.

frequency_8154487123_14f4de06f8_o.jpg


In my mind, this is more surreal.
 
Thank you GF; i was actually uncertain what to do with that part :D
 
This one put a smile on my face! Well seen, Frequency. I like Gadfly's crop, I think it improves the image and puts it beyond the humorous.
 
true , invis; and thank you very much too :D
 
I should add: love the title!
 
Fun, fun shot!! lol I also like the cropped version.
 
I like the cone cropped out, but I think with the running person and the bike, it adds to the laziness of the dogs.
 
cropped, contrast, moved dogs closer to each other. Made image more serious. I would have been lovely to have seen the image captured from an angle closer to the ground (maybe even ON ground?). I like it (:

AyTpm.jpg
 
Fun, fun shot!! lol I also like the cropped version.

Thank you so much Mish :D

I like the cone cropped out, but I think with the running person and the bike, it adds to the laziness of the dogs.

Good interpretation; thank you much :D

cropped, contrast, moved dogs closer to each other. Made image more serious. I would have been lovely to have seen the image captured from an angle closer to the ground (maybe even ON ground?). I like it (:

AyTpm.jpg
WOW; how you could move them closer!!!! Thank you very much indeed :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom