Early evening light

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice evening light - large white bird- Camera with a long lens - Tripod and Gimbal head - peace and quiet - what more could you want?

Here's Little Egret having a stroll in the shallows- shot from a pop up bird hide on my local marsh

dUeH9MV.jpg

Les :)

Very nice image. I like the pose and the reflection as well as that steely grey background.

I would only be repeating what's been said so I'll just say that's some rootin' tootin' shootin' there, cowboy!

Wonderfully done! I've decided to get one of those pop-up blinds, since I think it would come in very handy around here. Looking at upgrading my ball head to a gimble for smoother movement and control.

Very nice image. I like the pose and the reflection as well as that steely grey background.
Thank you its the water and a quite flat light too :)
That is a beautiful and serene image. Great reflection, too. Nice work!
Thank you Terri- comments appreciated :)
I would only be repeating what's been said so I'll just say that's some rootin' tootin' shootin' there, cowboy!
Ha ha thank you Kirk :)
Wonderfully done! I've decided to get one of those pop-up blinds, since I think it would come in very handy around here. Looking at upgrading my ball head to a gimble for smoother movement and control.
I can highly recommend a hide/Blind they separate you from the wildlife - also if you buy the right one comfortable and waterproof

I have this one - Simon King Wildlife Hide | Award-winning wildlife hide | Best on test

as for a Gimbal the Carbon Fibre ones are lightweight and so smooth to use

Les :)

Most reactions

Back