Early Morning Light At Flagler Beach Florida

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2 shots from Flagler Beach Florida, my favorite beach in Central Florida to photograph, your comments are always appreciated :mrgreen:

8-22-10 by jaharris1001, on Flickr

8-22-10 by jaharris1001, on Flickr

very nice, what were your settings and what equipment?
Thanks for looking and commenting, these were both shot using a Canon 40D with a Canon EF-S 10-22 w/a lens, a Singh Ray warming polarizer and a 2 stop gnd filter, tripod mounted, the first image was shot in manual mode at 0.8s shutter @ f16 ISO 100, second image was 3.2 s @ f13 ISO 100 ;)

how does the polarizer work? i thought they didnt do well on super wide angle lenses?

how does the polarizer work? i thought they didnt do well on super wide angle lenses?
well to be completely honest, if I had to do it over again I would have bought the "thin mount" as they do offer 2 versions, I DO notice some vignetting with this one, other then that I love it and it pretty much stays on that lens at all times ;)

I love the first one. It has the composition that I've been trying to work on in my photos. Interesting foreground, middle ground, and background. Besides that, the colors are great and the exposure for the water blur was perfect. Nice shot.

thanks for commenting Polyphony ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back