What's new

Early Mornng Rays of Light

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im sending subliminal thoughts of warmth to all those in need :mrgreen:


16sc by jaharris1001, on Flickr
 
I am really pleased to see this image; i feel the morning even at 7pm

Regards :D
 
God, I wish I lived there, or any where near there. Beautiful picture!
 
God, I wish I lived there, or any where near there. Beautiful picture!
Thank you everyone for looking and for commenting !! much appreciated !! Eric, I feel fortunate to have this at my access, I live in Central Florida and this is why :D :thumbup: :D
Thanks again everyone and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas !!!
 
Lovely picture. I can almost imagine I am seeing the movement. :thumbup:
 
excellent picture!

Although I am bothered by the patches of color...

Anyhow, what camera and settings did you take this with?
 
excellent picture!

Although I am bothered by the patches of color...

Anyhow, what camera and settings did you take this with?
thanks again for the comments everyone :thumbup: :D
Mecal, I neglected to specify the this particular image was shot using a Singh Ray Gold-n-Blue Polarizer which is what caused the more surreal coloration then normal , it was shot with a Canon 40D, Canon 10-22 wide angle in RAW format, manual settings 1.5s @f16 ISO 100
 
All I can say is Wow-Wee. Its an amazing shot. I am so jealous.
 
Thank you Georgiegirl and Babette for commenting :sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom