easter photos feedback plz

bwotring85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took easter photos of my boys. I only had my dslr for 3 days when took these pictures. Was first time i ever used one . So be gentle plz. I shot these in av and flash exp at -2 just for fill. I did get couple iteams in background i noticed afterwards but was pretty satisfied first time really using a nice camera.bwotring85 Gallery - The Photo Forum Photo Gallery

Pretty good shots for your fiest time trying. The only comment I have is, look at your composition. It looks as if in all of these pics you have cropped out parts of your boys. While this works in certain cases, I think you'd be better off without this tight of a crop. Although the last shot is fine with it.

I looked at them. It must of croped them that tighy bc i had to use my phone my comp was down the original photos arent that tight

Sorry but I dont see a sharp image out of any of them. And pay attention to you backgrounds.

Cute kids. Exposures could use a little bit of fill flash and your framing needs a lot of work. There are several pics where you cropped the photos too tight and are chopping appendages. Zoom out some more and try to get their whole bodies in the frame. Watch the background too. I think I saw a blue tarp in one of the pics.

I had to upload them with my phone and it croped them that tight. The ones on camera arent that like that. Now that my comp is working i will switch them out soon. Yeah i did get a few pics with iteams in background i didnt want. I was just happy they were actually working with me

I think you'd be better off without this tight of a crop. Although the last shot is fine with it.
g.gif

Most reactions

Back