easter photos feedback plz

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by bwotring85, Mar 19, 2012.

1. bwotring85

bwotring85 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I took easter photos of my boys. I only had my dslr for 3 days when took these pictures. Was first time i ever used one . So be gentle plz. I shot these in av and flash exp at -2 just for fill. I did get couple iteams in background i noticed afterwards but was pretty satisfied first time really using a nice camera.bwotring85 Gallery - The Photo Forum Photo Gallery

2. sovietdoc

sovietdoc No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    Pretty good shots for your fiest time trying. The only comment I have is, look at your composition. It looks as if in all of these pics you have cropped out parts of your boys. While this works in certain cases, I think you'd be better off without this tight of a crop. Although the last shot is fine with it.

3. bwotring85

bwotring85 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I looked at them. It must of croped them that tighy bc i had to use my phone my comp was down the original photos arent that tight

4. APHPHOTO

APHPHOTO TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Sorry but I dont see a sharp image out of any of them. And pay attention to you backgrounds.

5. DiskoJoe

DiskoJoe Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Cute kids. Exposures could use a little bit of fill flash and your framing needs a lot of work. There are several pics where you cropped the photos too tight and are chopping appendages. Zoom out some more and try to get their whole bodies in the frame. Watch the background too. I think I saw a blue tarp in one of the pics.

6. bwotring85

bwotring85 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I had to upload them with my phone and it croped them that tight. The ones on camera arent that like that. Now that my comp is working i will switch them out soon. Yeah i did get a few pics with iteams in background i didnt want. I was just happy they were actually working with me

7. Adalias

Adalias TPF Noob!

I think you'd be better off without this tight of a crop. Although the last shot is fine with it.[​IMG]