Easter Sunday Sunrise | Panorama

I can never really give good C&C to a pretty sunrise picture because…they're just pretty! Some people wear "mommy goggles" looking at pictures of their kids--I wear "sunrise" goggles--as long as there are pretty colors, I think they're beautiful! :D

I really like this one. I can just imagine standing, watching the sun rise on Easter morning. Good stuff!

Beautiful! :smile:

Although, I have to agree.. I have sunrise goggles myself. :wink:

I can never really give good C&C to a pretty sunrise picture because…they're just pretty! Some people wear "mommy goggles" looking at pictures of their kids--I wear "sunrise" goggles--as long as there are pretty colors, I think they're beautiful! :D

I really like this one. I can just imagine standing, watching the sun rise on Easter morning. Good stuff!

Nice capture. calming as Easter morning should be.

hard not to like a sunrise !

Lovely scene, and well done on the stitching.

Lovely scene, and well done on the stitching.

Thanks! I just noticed two strange artifacts in the water that I have to fix... Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice capture. calming as Easter morning should be.

hard not to like a sunrise !

I completely agree [emoji5]️

love the way the forest frames the shot and the calm water...very nice

Very nice work. The colours are great and as already mentioned, it is a very calming scene. That would make for a great print on canvas.

Nice, I find the blue snow on the left a bit weird but other than that very nice.

Ohhh I hadn't really noticed that. I'll clone in out [emoji5]️

Most reactions

New Topics

Back