Eastern Bluebird & Buds

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I watched a pair of eastern bluebirds building a nest at Joe's corner garden lot at Toilers & Tillers in Sun City Center, yesterday. This is the male. It's a hand held shot so it's a little soft on the sharpness.

11142752-studio.jpg

Red-bellied woodpecker

11142739-studio.jpg

Pine Warbler

11142354-studio.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice set. I like the last one.

All great!

A bit like you. Severe lack of 'buds.':alien::allteeth::alien::allteeth: You can count on me tho;)

Fine set and as usual, well composed and exposed. I do like the colours of your Bluebirds.

A bit like you. Severe lack of 'buds.':alien::allteeth::alien::allteeth: You can count on me tho;)

Fine set and as usual, well composed and exposed. I do like the colours of your Bluebirds.

I think most people can count their real friends on one hand so I'm good. ;)

Thanks for the compliment.

some great photos, esp. the pine warbler. those things never sit still for me.

some great photos, esp. the pine warbler. those things never sit still for me.

Thank you and yes, I got lucky with that little guy. He sat fairly still but they're usually like pop-corn. I think their heart beats are @ 1000 bpm. :nightmare:

I think most people can count their real friends on one hand so I'm good. ;)

This is very true. True friends are very hard to come by. Lost a few good ones along the way too mind. Always have the memories tho.

You know what they say tho. Keep your friends close but you're enemies closer.:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back