What's new

Easy Street

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
292
Reaction score
33
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
'Hi Mom, this is me...' at work, outside, it's cold here. Did you notice Spuds Mackenzie in the background?
I had a good time taking this picture. By the way, I just took it an hour ago.
 

Attachments

  • $Jack105.webp
    $Jack105.webp
    525.3 KB · Views: 104
Not much to say about the picture other than thanks for making me look long enough to actually find Spuds McKenzie. We don't hear the name Spuds McKenzie enough these days. Long live Spuds McKenzie.
 
I'm really not seeing it. Looks more like a midday snapshot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom