Ebay Filters

cheap is what I think first.
Heck any one of those filters I would consider a cheap on its own at the asking price, all of them in one deal and I think they just won't have the quality in them to do you justice.

Agree; I would consider a polarizing filter on it's own at that price too cheap to be worthwhile. Spend a little more at your local downtown camera store; look for known brands such as Hoya, Tiffen, B+W/Schneider, Rodenstock, Heliopan and Singh-Ray.

there's only 2 brands of filters i use and thats hoya and cokin. Hoya for the polarizing/ ND factors with various step down/step up rings to help my lens out and Cokin for the fun /special effects. The scary thing is that *at times* the cokin polarizing filter actually does a better job, considering the Hoya was more expensive at the time of purchase.. which was a few years ago now

Agree, stick with Hoya and Cokin.

These cheap filters are useless...

I think i got it. What im going to do is buy a package deal with next lens i buy off of amazon. It comes with a Hoya UV filter, that should do for now, i'll get more later.

I doubt those filters are any good, but at that price you really can't lose.

A good quality (B+W) UV filter will run you close to $90. CPLs are closer to $150.

The auction is for those two + others ... SCORE!!!

Guess i'll never own either one of those, can't see myself spending a hundred+ for just a filter.

in time you will - probably after you first pay a 1000 for a lens ;)

You're probably right, i just have other priorities for my camera right now.

Most reactions

Back