What's new

Eco afternoon

Raincheck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
222
Reaction score
98
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just trying out

$IMG_2076B.webp $IMG_2148.webp $IMG_2061.webp $IMG_2139.webp

Grtx Rain...
 
Last edited:
Took me a bit to get what you were doing here. Nice idea.
#1 is my favorite, but the shot needs to be centered in my opinion.

The angles of the other shots take away from the effect I think.
#3 doesn't work - mainly due to the processing and white balance, but the orange bud seems out of place as well.
 
Thanks Sleist,

USA plugs & wall sockets look slightly different than the UK model.

R.
 
I like #1 best. Maybe crop a little closer, and centered. I was wondering what are those white things? Are they plugs without cords?

Cute idea.
 
Interesting!

The 1st shot is my favorite, but I really like that little dot of orange in #3.
 
Hi Jenko & Designer,

It’s a kind of still live, piece of withe cardboard cut-out a rectangle to fit the double wall socket plus 2 AC power plugs (UK model) and a few tulips without heads.
Photography is just a hobby and lately I moved away from landscapes as I prefer to shoot indoors on a cold Saturday or Sunday afternoon.


$IMG_2147.webp $XXXX.webp

Rain.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom