What's new

eddit'd a photo, what do you think

phil-ray

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Location
Portadown Northen Ireland
I was asked to eddit a photo for a guy on another forum. what do you think?

he hasnt seen it yet as i thought i would show it here befor sending it to him. C and C welcome

orgional

IMG_2811.jpg


piceddit.jpg
 
The sky is more washed out than in the original. The red's and green's seem over-saturated now. You've also lost some detail in the shadows. Might benefit from about a 1* ccw rotation?

I'm not trying to sound negative, just telling you what I see.
 
I actually like the first edit more but thats because I really love the bright colors. YOu did an amazing job!!!! You can edit my photos anyday!!!!!! :)
 
cheers guys, i like edding photos, i wish i was not as lazy as i am then i would eddit more of mine lol.

i like the first eddit better but the guy didnt want it that bright.

oldnavy, if u have a photo feel free to pm me and ill try and eddit it for u if u ever want
 
The first one is a little too much for me. The 2nd one looks better IMO...but the blues are just a little to saturated compared to the rest.
 
I'm with Woodsac.
I'd probably try and level the horizon/bridge a little.
I'm not to keen one the first edit. I think it's over saturatded and just looks wierd to my eye.
Did a better job with the brick and grass on the second edit. Then you coloured the water in blue, which again I'm not to keen on.
Sorry.
I'd have gone for a simple rotate and crop and slight colour edits. Nothing to much :)
Good job tho :)
 
That's what I got after playing with the contrast, unsharp mask, color saturation and a tint of sepia.

IMG_2811b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom