Edit CC

jmtonkin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On my way to class everyday, I pass by the same group of trees and everyday I think to myself, "These would be beautiful to take some shot of." So, yesterday at 5:00, I went out and shot them. I came away with a few that I really like and some that needed some fixing up.

Here's one that I think needed a little work. I really like the sun in the background, however, exposing for the sun and the leaf was very difficult. I know there are other problems with it, but how does the edit look?

ORIGINAL:
6289694066_492d1c542c_z.jpg

EDIT:
6289694606_4133dfa140_z.jpg

CC is welcome on either to point out flaws that I may have missed. Also, I'd like to know if the edit looks alright.

Thanks!

well I think the edit looks better.

The edit definitely looks better! :D Good job!!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Any CC on the picture itself?

I would have loved to see a sasquatch walking behind it just blurry enough to question if it was real. I like the second one great simplistic quality shot.

Thanks! Any CC on the picture itself?
Crop away the blown, very bright spots on left/right side of the frame that steal attention from the leaf.

The human eye is naturally drawn to the brightest part of an image. In art, the saying goes - "Light advances, dark receeds."

6289694606_4133dfa140_z.jpg

Last edited:
KmH said:
Crop away the blown, very bright spots on left/right side of the frame that steal attention from the leaf.

The human eye is naturally drawn to the brightest part of an image. In art, the saying goes - "Light advances, dark receeds."

Its sad that what I liked about the picture is what's 'wrong' with it. I do really like your crop though.

Most reactions

Back