What's new

Editing C&C. Memorial Bridge

I really like that!
I seem to pay more attention to the detail in the bridge, meander back into the image, and then back up into the bridge details.

But you know, this is just my opinion.
 
i like the first image, the sharp lines with great contrast make it really interesting
 
I very much like your first shot. Including PP and power lines. Not a power line lover but until we change they are a part of our lives, so it is better to learn to use them than to curse them.

I also like your Bitter Jeweler suggested edit of the second image.

The only thing I'm not crazy about (I think because I see too many of those) is the sepia tone. A slight, slight hint of sepia, like a warm analog paper, would be much nicer imho.
 
thanks! i never play with sepia, so i figured it was a change for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom