Eerie / dark picture required asap!! Please help..

davehoonter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm dave, a student in the UK. I have been asked by a friend of mine to produce some flyers for a Halloween party he's holding in a bar, but really need a decent background photo.

I have seen the night shots by cpelsy2k1 and they are awesome. The ones in black & white, which remind me of a high school shot, would be perfect for what I am thinking so if anyone has anything similar that they would allow me to use I would be eternally thankful. I will post the final design and also reference the donator with the work on my website.

So please guys get in touch.

Thanks!!
Dave

anyone??

i know alot of you guys have taken cool but creepy footpath shots.

anyone willing to help?

thanks
Dave

If you could explain in more detail what your after i could post a few samples you could use.

Mart.

basically i want something relatively simple but pretty cool. i will be using it for the background of a flyer so there will need to be some relatively clear areas where text can be put and not interfere too much with the photo.

the photo must be kinda eerie to fit the halloween theme. artistic license allowed ;)

thanks

Kinda crappy, feel free not to use it seeing as there are no free spaces for writing, ill keep looking though my stuff for relavent photos :) Heres colour and b&w versions.
11282894741.jpg

1128289374DSC01669_copy.jpg

Mart said:
no free spaces for writing, ill keep looking though my stuff for relavent photos

cool photo, but as you say there's not alot of room for text.

if you do have any other's it'd be great. think of texas chainsaw massacre type thing where u can imagine someone coming from even on a simple path etc.

Dave

Most reactions

Back