Egret in Flight

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
WOW, it has been a while since I have posted in here, just so much going on these days., and over stressed. Happy Father's day to all you daddys out there, this is my first! And Daisy bought me a nice D200 to mess with, and here are some of the shots from the first shoot. (wow., 16 mb raw files!!)

DSC_0138editw.jpg

DSC_0145editw.jpg

DSC_0146editw.jpg

DSC_0149editw.jpg

EgretinFlight.jpg

This is a Eastern Screach Owl, taken more then a month ago at Point Pelee., I forgot to post it.

rwebsz0986.jpg

I have a few more of a local Screach Owl, and 2 Owlets, I will post them soon.

So far, I really like the D200, I still need to open the instruction book, and study for about 3 weeks, but I will get it I hope. There are still things I don't understand about the D70s, but now Daisy can figure them out!!

thanks for looking!

Yes. Well ...

I am flat on the floor with awe...

woha...... a D200 will be sweet for you ray, with being a higher megapixel etc.... looking forward to the shots your gonna get with it...... not that you dont get amazing shots with a D70 ;) ........these are great :thumbup:

again number 1 is a winner but they are all soooo good

Another great great series. The first one has me gaping in awe. I like the little screech owl too. We've missed your posts, so it's great to see you back.

great shots ray, congrats on the new camera! looking forward to seeing what you can do with it... :)

You have such great focus on the moving bird.. Wonderfully done.

Brilliant photography Sir Raymond. Number one rocks. !!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back