snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are REALLY cropped. This 70-200 gets nowhere as close as the 150-500. I enjoy shooting wildlife, but until I can get a Canon 600mm, maybe I should stick to macro and people?! The no-reach factor is getting frustrating!

$5D3_0096.jpg

$5D3_0097.jpg

$5D3_0098.jpg

$5D3_0099.jpg

$5D3_0100.jpg

I'm going to reset the mfa again on the siggy and do some more trial and error with it. The reach is pretty good, I just can't seem to get focus!!

Or maybe you should consider getting wet :lol: Not too bad :), it's kind of a fresh approach to it in a way.

I've seen a lot of kayakers on the different lakes out there lately. Hmmmmmmm.....................

I've seen a lot of kayakers on the different lakes out there lately. Hmmmmmmm.....................
I've known quite a few kayakers who has homemade mounts attached to their tripods to keep the camera steady in their kayaks while they go hunting for birdies. They usually hide behind bushes to take their shots so they can get closer.

I've never tried wildlife photography. Hmmmmmm

I've never tried wildlife photography. Hmmmmmm

If frustration is your thing, well.....................................

HAHA, I wouldn't even know where to start to be honest.

Well, wherever you start, it will be with more talent than I have LOL!!

But I can tell you one thing............. it's all about REACH. My cheap Siggy is all I have for that, and I finally decided to learn how to use it! My 70-200 ain't even long enough. But, it is a lot of fun, even with all of the frustration! Kinda like golf.......... you get that ONE sweet shot that keeps you coming back!!

You just have to get lots more sneaky. :) And wet, and muddy.

All I have is a 50-250 for my shots. I'm not saying they're good, but I get the odd one I'm really happy with. Like I said - you gotta get more sneaky.

And when the birds don't cooperate, I make myself feel better by taking pretty macro flower shots, because usually, where there are birds, there are flowers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back