Vautrin
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2008
- Messages
- 927
- Reaction score
- 58
- Location
- It changes
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ya, I guess i'm done with you. I think that I explained things pretty clearly (and in public ) -like I said a subtle troll. BTW I noticed that first you called me cande (my screen name) saying that you went thru my duck posts and then in this latest message you call me chris which was highlighted in red. This leads me to believe that you went thru all of my posts. Calling that psychotic might be an understatement. It's definitely creepy. So pleeeeez don't bother me again with your trite and petty posts. And I won't have to get a restraining order. Thanks for being a complete was of my time.
