Reaction score
Website
www.withoutamapphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

eiffel-tower-1.jpg

Argh. This weather! :irked:
THAT's what I'm talking about when I moan about our weather these days - it is just THIS we get day in day out. No colours, no light, no vibrancy in anything we see, and when it's that you have to put up with while you're travelling Europe ... oh, poor you! When will you come back next? Make it early May. Should be much nicer then!

Did you also straighten it in your PS attempts, Cande? For the tower is also falling over, it's not only veiled by low hanging clouds, but it's ... falling to the left .... arrgh, run! DUCK! :gah: ;)

Let's say that I smell a, well, a troll and leave it at that (attacking my duck photos - hey i'm in here to learn,not be attacked). And please try not to rage too far left (like the tower). BTW i'll be right here if you want to send another HATEFUL MESSAGE. Must Run....Allez

Last edited:
We need not understand your newest comment here, Cande, do we? I went through all your duck pic threads and could not find any comment by Vautrin in any of them, and no deleted ones, either. So what is this? No need to explain in public, though!!

But another question to you, Vautrin: you permanently live in The Netherlands? Then you can return to Paris in nicer weather, can't you? Or to Köln, to get another pano of the "Dom", with a nicer sky?

This is what YOU said in your post:

"Did you also straighten it in your PS attempts, Cande? For the tower is also falling over, it's not only veiled by low hanging clouds, but it's ... falling to the left .... arrgh, run! DUCK!"

I don't have to explain, maybe you should.......shouldn't you Corinna?

I'm just not going to put up with a troll, even a vaguely subtle one.

Last edited:
I don't get it ... :(
Isn't "duck" a verb meaning "to crouch down and hide underneath something protective" or so?
You're pulling my leg here, aren't you, Chris?
You are not serious about anything you say?
Or are you calling me a troll in all seriousness?

Ya, I guess i'm done with you. I think that I explained things pretty clearly (and in public ) -like I said a subtle troll. BTW I noticed that first you called me cande (my screen name) saying that you went thru my duck posts and then in this latest message you call me chris which was highlighted in red. This leads me to believe that you went thru all of my posts. Calling that psychotic might be an understatement. It's definitely creepy. So pleeeeez don't bother me again with your trite and petty posts. And I won't have to get a restraining order. Thanks for being a complete was of my time.

Ya, I guess i'm done with you. I think that I explained things pretty clearly (and in public ) -like I said a subtle troll. BTW I noticed that first you called me cande (my screen name) saying that you went thru my duck posts and then in this latest message you call me chris which was highlighted in red. This leads me to believe that you went thru all of my posts. Calling that psychotic might be an understatement. It's definitely creepy. So pleeeeez don't bother me again with your trite and petty posts. And I won't have to get a restraining order. Thanks for being a complete was of my time.

Dude first of all.... a member of TPF staff a troll? :lol:

Seriously you are massively misunderstanding Corinna... so i would just stop where you are, before you make yourself look worse.

Second, this poor guys thread has been hijacked by your allegations towards Corinna.. if you have a problem with her (god only knows what) pm her and sort it out.

Last edited:
Well thanks "dude". I would insert a laughing smiley face right here but I have manners and realize that that would be a flame esp. after having a disagreement with someone. I didn't know that she was staff but I do know that it doesn't change what she posted. If she said that she never intended or tried to insult me or apparently bait me then I would probably say "then I didn't mean it either". I do apologize to Vautrin though for as you say "high-jacking" his post. I only came in here to tell him that I liked his picture and gave my opinion when I was attacked.

No problem Dude.

The point is there shouldn't have been a 'disagreement'... it was nothing more than a paranoid assumption by yourself. Corinna has been here for years (obviously by her join date and post count), english isn't her first language and she does exceptionally well to articulate herself as it is. If there's any apologies on offer they should be to her.

Now please, lets try and move on shall we.

Hoi Vaturin.

Je foto ziet er een beetje donker uit en volgens mij lijkt de toren scheef (richting links). Het is vrij moeilijk in zo'n weer te fotograferen.

Waren die sterren toegevoegd?

Yes, Diva. For as long as France holds the European Presidency, the stars are there and the tower is blue at night (and I didn't KNOW this but learnt it from Garbz, our Australian (!) member, who visited Paris only the other day and posted a night photo of Eiffel Tower, all "clad in blue", with those European stars.)

Most reactions

Back