EIGHT DAYS TIL I FINALLY SEE WRIGLEY FIELD!!!!

Ok, so it's now TWO DAYS AWAY! Looks like we'll be seeing Carlos Zambrano at the pitcher's mound...that's who we saw when we went to see the Cubs at Miller Park last year...kindof a bummer...was hoping to see Maddux. BUT...I do like Zambrano, so it's not all bad. AND we are going to two games at Miller Park in three weeks, so that's two more chances to see Maddux, and a possible chance to see Mark Prior if he's off the DL by then! WOOOOOOT!

*wants to have Mark Prior's babies*

core_17 said:
--*wants to have Mark Prior's babies*

Does Eric know this? For myself I have not been to a single Marlins game this year yet and I am only 15 minutes for the stadium, my baseball has been all college this year, some how the University of Miami is now haft way thru the post season

My Cubbies lost. :( But...I GOT TO SEE WRIGLEY!!!! :D I got some decent pics...will post in the next few days. :)

Daaaamn you're lucky...I've been to Yankee Stadium, and the Skydome more times than I can count, but the Cubs are my team (as casual a fan as I am...not too hardcore), so a chance to visit Wrigley...would..be...god...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back