What's new

eilean donan castle

#2 love that interesting foreground, it feels like it is slowly coming to get you.
 
I actually bought an IMac quite recently, and the glossy screen has really vivid colours..

I believe the matt screen is much better for photo editing and is what the pros use....I hope to be buying one soon....these images look fine on my Samsung monitor.
 
sorry. i have to say i checked out all of your threads. i hope to be able to travel and take amazings shots as yours :)

an inspiration i must say :D
 
most of the grey tones look underexposed on my proof screen.

I love that place by the way! Been there many times.

Once (16 years ago) I wasted 3 hours waiting to get the perfect shot right were you stood to get these, just to find out later that my light meter was damaged! All the shots were exposed much worse than you can imagine! This actually spoilt 3 weeks of shooting in Scotland. This was film, so I only realised after developing.

The film I used was not behaving well when pushing or pulling it... very weird colours. Still have the originals, with violet sheep and all that :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom