EIR - Ektachrome Infrared

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has any one there used it, years ago for photo class in high school I shot a roll (E-4). But, I cannot find them slides now.

Yes that the film, has anyone used it lately and is worth try. I cannot recall what the result where the last time I used it. It been years since I tryed it

Well, it's a pretty specialized film, I'd guess that's why. IR COLOR slide film?? wowie. I've heard of color IR but assumed it was print film.

I hope I never receive this as a gift to play with....I'd probably fall in love with it and be doomed to that hideous price. :eek:

Slide film is dear to me, in case anyone is wondering, because of the Polaroid games I play with emulsion lifts, etc. - I can use the Daylab to project any slide image onto it.

They do have a very cool, surreal look about them. Hard to tell if this is an accurate rendition, due to Costco print quality (assuming not great) :wink: and age of the slides. I wish you could remember if you'd used the red filter or not.

Interesting batch, thanks for posting! :D

Terri

I meant the original slide where poor not the reprints. The reprints match the slides fine. These 6 where the best of 24, IMO #6 is the only one worth printing and I think standard film would have work fine on that shot. I like the colors in #2 & #3 but compositions are poor. Guess I used a red filter on the ones with the yellow skies. Or would you think opposite?

Guess I used a red filter on the ones with the yellow skies. Or would you think opposite?

I'm not sure!! That's why I was hoping you remembered which ones had the filter. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back