What's new

Ek Balam

Nocojoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some photos I took on my recent trip to the Mayan Ruins of Ek Balam. They are located in the state of Yucatan in Mexico. It was a brutal combination of heat and humidity but I survived. :) Here are a couple of my pics from it.

MG_0841-2-2.jpg


MG_0834.jpg


stock photography
 
The first one I did put through Photomatix, and is an HDR. The second one is not an HDR. I didn't use any plugins or anything other than the stock Photoshop package, but one thing I did do was to bring out the sky. Since I didn't use a graduated nuetral density filter, I selected the clouds then darkened them a little, then ran curves on them for contrast. I hope that explanation helped a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom