El Creeko

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
How do you say "creek" en espanol?

No matter... here are some more shots from my li'l hike. No one talk to me about slow shutter speeds, because I can't change them on my bloody camera. :er:

A cropped version...

I'm awfully partial, Darling, to #5 ...

I love how you have so much GREEN around you!

awesome, verb, looks like a fun place to photo, i like the first and the last...

freetranslation.com says el creeko is "el riachuelo", but when i reverse it, it comes back "stream", close enough? ;)

dude, these are definately the best ones from your hike (i am partial to the mushy tho) great shots esp 1&2. didn't know you went to the degabar system for the fifth?!....did you see yoda?! :lol:

#2 is great, i love the old barn pics in b&w

I like #5 best of all. Love the green shades, and it reminds me of a painting at my parents' place.

As the forum's most notorious sucker for the colour GREEN I must love the last photo, but also the close up of the moss in 3.

And I do!

But I also love the old barn that you detected there. I prefer the first (uncropped, untinted, purely b+w version) to the second, though because it includes all of that gnarled tree in the frame. And the tree is a very interesting second element to the photo, I think.

Your woods look light downright JUNGLES!
I mean I find a bit of wilderness by the riverside as long as the ground allows me to step in there because it is frozen, but nothing like this!
It really looks a bit like a rainforest!!!!!!

Thanks Corinna! I really love the woods here because of their jungle-quality...I always expect an Ewok to jump out anytime! There lots of moss, tuns of ferns, and lots of trees...it's so beautiful up there, I have a really tough time capturing it on camera.

dang Jon, you sure are getting around lately...much to our enjoyment i must say! love #3!!!!!

Most reactions

Back