What's new

Elements 9

mommyphotog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
176
Reaction score
17
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm having a problem with my organizer in elements 9. I try to open it and locks up and I can't do anything with it. It will bring up a small window showing that it's updating but never gets past 25% and then it shows that "Photoshop Elements 9 is not responding". I'm so frusterated that I've responded to that by telling my computer "Ya think?!?!" Any idea what I need to do to fix this?
Thanks
 
Are you using an older, slower computer? Are there any other applications running at the same time?

If that's not your issue, then I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Also, what camera are you using? and are you shooting RAW files? It may be that you need to update your 'Adobe Camera RAW'.

And lastly, have you tried contacting Adobe customer support?
 
My computer's about a year old now.I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Thanks so much for your help
 
You may need more RAM. Do you know how much your computer has now?
 
Contacting adobe support is usually the best way for resolving issues like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom