Mgw189 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 838 Reaction score 0 Location Binghamton, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2009 #1 Yes I see the motion blur in the ear but other than that thoughts?
J jordan! TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2009 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Portland, ME Feb 25, 2009 #2 Cool shot! I wish he/she was looking at the camera.
TheSon TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 201 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2009 #3 Yeah... it's a great shot, I just wish you had an eyeball in there. I love elephant eyes.
Mgw189 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 838 Reaction score 0 Location Binghamton, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Yeah I would have liked to see the eyes open as well too but I kind of like this it looks a little more somber to me. Anyone else have any comments?
Yeah I would have liked to see the eyes open as well too but I kind of like this it looks a little more somber to me. Anyone else have any comments?